Audio-technica headphone review

It was so loud people on Aim wouldoften complain they couldn't have a talk for the amount of noise around me in the room. This is a very nice kind of wireless headphone. People never complain they can't hear me with headset. This headphone is exactly a very good sports headset. I find that some reviews that almost everyone said I was clear and static free.

Compatibility: The earphone supports all music apps for iPhone 5S. Connects to my iPhone 6S quickly.

The comfort: This headset easily fits on my ear. So far I loves it very much! The headphone feels slim and light.

The look: The great design of Audio-technica headphone will leave no pain for your ears even long time wearing it. This headset is exactly a sports headphone.

Works great: The headphone works great with all Bluetooth enabled iPhone, iPad,etc. The bass knobs do work great.

The battery time: The headset may have up to 911 hours talk time or more than 150 hours standby time as advertised. Before I say something, make sure you let these some break in of at least 3 hours.

This headset is a great option, when you want a good price. I can say it is a good choice that everyone buy this earphone!


  • Rating: 4.8
  • Headset: Audio-technica headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts