A4tech isecurefit headphones review

I use the ear pieces primarily for light call-center work and playing game. These bluetooth earphones are good! Great high definition sound quality is also great. The earphone has a good shape. I have found some reviews that almost everyone said I was clear and static free.

Comfortable to wear: I like its comfort. They didn't fit the ears very well and if I use the earbudstay the ears get weird faster.

Nice look: This headset looks very nice. The A4tech isecurefit has a unique design.

The cord: This A4tech isecurefit line is thin, very soft The long headphone line lets you position audio controls rightwhere you like to put.

The sound quality: I have listened to pop but not impressed. Great high definition bass is also great.

Works great: Connects to the iPhone 6S quickly. The bass knobs work perfectly though there is some noise.

The headphone is cheap gaming headset without sacrificing quality. I can recommend that everyone buy A4tech isecurefit headphone!


  • Rating: 4.7
  • Headset: A4tech isecurefit headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts