Uiisii hi705 earbuds in-ear headphone review

After reading several reviews and doing some research online, I decided to buy the earphone. These are really good gaming headphones I have bought. I'm extremely glad with the sound. This headphone has a good shape. I have got so many reviews about Uiisii hi705 earbuds in-ear headphone from Amazon.

The battery: The battery of it lasts 8 hours for even long time use. The H730 lasts up to 6 hours for use.

Work well with the cellphone: Some apps not support the Uiisii hi705 earbuds in-ear while using iPhone 6S plus. The headphone supports all music apps for iPhone 7.

Good shape: This headset is exactly a sports headphone. This headphone has a nice look.

Sound quality: The sound quality is clearly and clarity. The sound quality is crisp.

The comfort: It is very light on our heads and fit very nicely on my ears. The soft ear pads get a long time of comfort while gaming

The Uiisii hi705 earbuds in-ear is 55 dollars and is available from its website. I would recommend this headphone to everyone who wants to buy a Bluetooth headset for their iPhone or other Bluetooth enabled mobilephones


  • Rating: 5.0
  • Headset:Uiisii hi705 earbuds in-ear
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts