Teastar wireless bluetooth headphone review

It was so clear people on skype would often complain they couldn't play games with me due to the amount of noise they were hearing from my end. I am happy to say they still work perfectly . The Teastar wireless bluetooth features 30mm MIC, delivering superior audio quality with a lot of bass. The headset has a good shape. I had read a review that reported Teastar wireless bluetooth headphone had some bad problem.

The long cord: This headphone uses a USB line but does not come with a car adapter. This Teastar wireless bluetooth line is smooth, very long

The sound: I'm extremely happy with the sound. This headset is pretty good for cell phone calls. It works well with my iPhone SE.

The battery time: It's advertised that, the headset has more than 150 hours standby time. I haven't met an problem with battery .

Definitely comfortable: The soft ear pads get a long time of comfort while gaming The headphone is more comfortable than other earpiece type headsets I have used before.

The shape: The headphone has a good style. This headphone is exactly a very good sports headset.

The Teastar wireless bluetooth is very cheap. I would recommend this headphone to my friend who needs an cheap and good earphone with good quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts