Skullcandy 50/50 headphone review

My last Bluetooth headphone - Plantronics M50, it didn't work well with my Mac Book, so I want to look for another headset to replace it. This did almost everything I needed it to do. This headset blocks out all noise in the room. This headset looks nice. I have got many reviews about Skullcandy 50/50 headphone from Amazon and Newegg.

The battery: I can wear the headphone almost 4 hours without feeling uncomfortable. The headset has 6 hours for use.

Comfortable for wearing: This headset is more comfortable than other type headsets I have used. I couldn't be more pleased with its comfort.

The shape: This earphone is exactly a very nice sports headset. This earphone looks nice.

Sound quality: The earpieces fit nicely, and block out a lot of external noise around you. That praise being said the sound quality of Skullcandy 50/50 headphone is iffy at best.

The long cord: This headphone uses a USB cord, to charge but can not connect to adapter. The wire is long.

The Skullcandy 50/50 is $45 and available from its website, without free shipping. I would recommend this headphone to everyone who is looking for an prefect headset with good quality.


  • Rating: 3.5
  • Headset:Skullcandy 50/50
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts