Philips she3575/28 in-ear headset- blackheadphone review

I like to use a stereo wireless headphone for connecting to my cellphone and listening to music with my iPhone 6S. I'm glad to have got Philips she3575/28 in-ear headset- blackheadphone. Great high definition bass is also wonderful. This headphone has a unique design. I had read a review which reported the Philips she3575/28 in-ear headset- black had some bad reception.

The battery: This headset may have up to 910 hours talk time or more than 120 hours standby time as advertised. It's said that, the headset has up to 15 hours talk time.

Works great: The Philips she3575/28 in-ear headset- black works well with all the Bluetooth enabled mobile phones. The Philips she3575/28 in-ear headset- black works with your PS4 in a stereo mode; also works with Mac and tablet devices.

The line: The long line lets you position audio controls right where you need them. The cord seems longer than the specification states.

The sound of Philips she3575/28 in-ear headset- blackheadphone: The earpieces fit comfortablely, and block out all noise in the room. My headset still works well even I am even far away from the iPhone 7.

Compatibility: The headphone supports all music apps for iPhone 6S. Some apps do not support the Philips she3575/28 in-ear headset- black while using iPhone 5S.

This earphone is even better than the $70+ one for its low sound effect of the headset. Strongly recommend you Philips she3575/28 in-ear headset- blackheadphone, I think.


  • Rating: 3.9
  • Headset:Philips she3575/28 in-ear headset- black
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts