Kikkerland us041 headphone review

It was so clear people on skype would often complain they couldn't play games with me due to the amount of noise they were hearing from my end. I can't say how much I love these wireless headphones. The people on the other end could hear me clearly and loudly. This headphone is exactly a sports headphone. There are several reviews report that the headset is a great value for the price, I definitely agree.

Kikkerland us041 headset reviews: Compatibility, look, comfort

Works great: Some applications do not support the Kikkerland us041 while using iPhone 6S. The Kikkerland us041 works with your PS4 in a stereo mode.

Nice style: This earphone looks nice. The great design of hanger and cap will leave no pain for your ears.

The comfort: The headset feels slim and light. The headphone is much more comfortable than other earpiece kind earphones I have used before.

Kikkerland us041 headset reviews: Compatibility, Cord

Work well with the cellphone: The headset works great with all Bluetooth enabled mobile phones. This headset seems to be an excellent headset that works well with all Bluetooth cellphones as advertised.

The long line: The long headset cord lets you position audio controls right. This earphone uses a USB cord but can not connect to a car adapter.

The Kikkerland us041 is $55 and available from bestbuy, without free shipping. I would recommend Kikkerland us041 headphone to my friend who needs a headset for his Android or other Bluetooth enabled cellphones


  • Rating: 3.3
  • Headset:Kikkerland us041
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts