Hifiman re-400 in-ear headphone review

After having read several reviews and doing some research online, I decided to buy the headphone. I will miss such a wonderful earphone if I easily trust those negative comments. This headset will block out all noise in the room. The headset has a unique design. I had read many reviews which reported the headset had bad problem.

Hifiman re-400 in-ear headset reviews: Cord, battery, Compatibility

The line: This Hifiman re-400 in-ear line is thin, very long The line is easy to connect.

The battery for using: I haven't found an problem with battery . The battery of my headset lasts 9 hours for non-stop use.

Works great: This headset seems to be an excellent headset which works well with all Bluetooth cellphones. The headphone supports all music applications for iPhone 5S.

Hifiman re-400 in-ear headset reviews: sound, Compatibility

The sound: I used it for cell phone calls and internet phone calls. It works well with my iPhone 6S and the google voice on my laptop. The earpieces fit comfortablely, and block out a lot of external noise around you.

Compatibility: The headphone supports all music applications for iPhone 7. The headphone works great with all Bluetooth enabled devices.

This headset is a nice deal. I would recommend it to everyone who needs a headset for his iPhone or other Bluetooth enabled mobilephones

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts