Dacom-athlete headphone review

I like to buy a stereo wireless earphone for connecting to my cellphone and listening to music with my iPhone 6S. I enjoy it so much. The quality of sound is clearly and clarity. This headphone is exactly a very nice sports headphone. I had read a review that reported Dacom-athlete headphone had bad issue.

Sound quality: The quality of sound is crisp. The quality of sound is clearly.

The cord: This earphone uses a USB line but can not connect to adapter. The long headphone cable lets you position audio controls right.

Definitely comfortable: The headphone is not comfortable to wear. It is very light on our heads and fit very nicely on my ears.

Good shape: The great design of Dacom-athlete headphone will not hurt your ears even long time wearing it. This headset looks very nice.

The battery: It's advertised that, the headset has more than 120 hours standby time. I haven't noticed an problem with battery life.

This headphone is a good choice, especially when you look at the price. For the all this is a good product.


  • Rating: 3.9
  • Headset:Dacom-athlete
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts