Bello bdh653 headphone review

It was so clear people on skype would often complain they couldn't play games with me due to the amount of noise they were hearing from my end. I am happy to say that they still work perfectly . The quality of sound is clarity and clear. The unique design of this headphones will give no pain to your ears. Some reviews say that the headset is very good but the others said Bello bdh653 headphone is not good value for buying.

The battery: It is very easy to charge the headset. As supposed, the headset has up to 10 hours talk time and more than 100 hours standby time.

The comfort: It is more comfortable than other earpiece kind earphones I have used. This headset easily fits in the ear. So far I loves it very much!

Works great: The Bello bdh653 seems to be an excellent headset which works well with the Bluetooth cellphones as advertised. This headset works with your PS4 in a stereo mode.

Compatibility: The Bello bdh653 works great with all the Bluetooth enabled iPhone, iPad,etc. The Bello bdh653 works with your PS4 in a stereo mode; also works with Mac and tablet devices.

Sound is great: I'm extremely happy with the sound quality. The sound quality is clarity.

As far as sound quality, the headphone easily beat cheaper brands, I would recommend it to my friend who needs an prefect headphone with good quality.


  • Rating: 4.8
  • Headset:Bello bdh653
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts