Audio ath-c505i headphone review

I use the Audio ath-c505i primarily for having a call and playing game. I can't explain how much I love these wireless earphones. The sound quality is crisp. This headset looks nice. I have found some reviews which almost everyone said the sound quality was clear and static free.

Work well with the cellphone: This headset seems to be an great headset which works well with the Bluetooth devices. The earphone works great with all the Bluetooth enabled iPhone, iPad,etc.

Good style: This earphone is exactly a sports headphone. This headphone has a good shape.

Definitely comfortable: The headphone feels slim and light. While I am listening to music, this earphone is so comfort ,even I forget it is on my ear.

The line: The long headset cable lets you position audio controls right where you need them. This Audio ath-c505i uses a USB cord but can not connect to adapter.

The sound quality: The ear pieces features massive 50mm speakers, delivering wonderful sound quality with a lot of bass. I used it for cell phone calls. It works well with my samsung galaxy s6 and the VOIP applications on my laptop.

This earphone is even better than the $60+ one for its low sound effect. I can say it is a good choice that you purchase this earphone!


  • Rating: 4.8
  • Headset:Audio ath-c505i
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts